Certified Physician Assistant
We are proud to have Kelly Swanson on our team as our Physician Assistant. She has an undergraduate degree in Dietetics from Western Michigan University. She became a certified physician assistant with a master’s degree from the University of Toledo. Kelly works under the guidance of Dr. Wendy McFalda and sees clinical dermatology patients at our practice. Her friendly demeanor and passion for dermatology have made her a popular choice for patients. When she is not seeing patients, she loves to golf and also teaches barre classes!
• Dietetics, Western Michigan University
• Master’s Degree, Certified Physician Assistant, University of Toledo
• Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
• American Academy of Physician Assistants
• Michigan Dermatology Physician Assistants