Dr. McFalda is the principal provider at Clarkston Dermatology. She has worked hard to build her practice into a state-of-the-art dermatologic center with a highly-trained staff. Under her guidance, Clarkston Dermatology has been awarded the honor of being an accredited Center of Excellence by Lumenis, the maker of the Active/Deep FX Laser. Dr. McFalda provides hands-on training for physicians in beginning, intermediate and advanced uses of the Active/Deep FX technology. She is also a Clinical Associate Professor at Michigan State University.
In addition to running her practice and holding her Lumenis preceptorships, Dr. McFalda is a sought-after speaker who has lectured for the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, has numerous published articles, and is an attending physician and past director of the Dermatology Residents Clinic at the POH Medical Center. She often speaks for Allergan, Medicis, and Astellas, for all of whom she is a speaker’s bureau member. Dr. Wendy L McFalda is listed at DoctorsDig.com.
• Medical School, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine Residency
• Training, Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
• American Academy of Dermatology
• Women’s Dermatologic Society
• American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
• Michigan Dermatological Society
• American Medical Association Preceptor for Lumenis