Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
Dr. Kopitzki is a fellowship trained Mohs surgeon and dermatologist. He completed both an internal medicine and dermatology residency. After residency he practiced general and surgical dermatology in Grand Blanc, Michigan. He went on to complete a one year fellowship in Mohs and dermatologic surgery under the guidance of Roger Ceilley, MD a former pupil of Dr. Mohs. He performed more than 1,400 cases during his fellowship.
Dr. Kopitzki has lectured at national meetings and is published in dermatologic literature. Clinical interests include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, actinic keratosis, and surgical and non-surgical treatments of skin cancer. Dr. Kopitzki performs Mohs micrographic surgery, dermatologic surgery, and sees general dermatology patients of all ages.
• Mohs Surgery Fellowship: Dermatology PC / Roger Ceilley, MD
• Dermatology Residency: Genesys/ Michigan State University
• Internal Medicine Residency: Genesys / Michigan State University
• Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine: DO
• Michigan State University: BS Psychology / Pre-med
• American Academy of Dermatology
• American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
• American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
• American Osetopathic Association
• American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery