Certified Physician Assistant
We are proud to have Stacey Cilli on our team as one of our Physician Assistant's. She received her Bachelor of Arts from Oakland University and her Master of Science in Medicine and Physician Assistant Studies from Western Michigan University. Stacey works under the guidance of Dr. Wendy McFalda. Her warm bedside manner, friendly demeanor and passion for dermatology have made her a popular choice for patients.
Both Stacey and her husband grew up in Oxford, Michigan and currently reside in the Lake Orion area. In her spare time, she loves biking, travel, and fitness-related activities.
• She grew up in Oxford
• Bachelor of Arts, Oakland University
• Additional studies, Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado Boulder
• Master’s Degree, Certified Physician Assistant, Western Michigan University
• Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
• Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
• American Academy of Physician Assistants.