Carol has been a Registered Nurse and Clinical Educator for over 17 years. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Eastern Michigan University. She has a passion for the field of aesthetic medicine. Using her expertise, she also trains other professionals to be successful in their aesthetic practices. Carol has developed a very modern approach to blending the art and skill of injectables with innovative science and technology of laser. This experience allows her to partner with all generations in finding anti-aging solutions. Whether it is skin rejuvenation or body sculpting, she will develop a customized treatment plan to help you look and feel your best. When she is out of the office, she enjoys friends, family, gardening and travel, especially to California where she began her career.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Nursing, Eastern Michigan University
• ASLMS – American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
• Dermatology Nurses Association
• Clinical Application Specialist for Lumenis
• CoolSculpting Certification
• Aesthetic Extender Symposium
• MBA of Aesthetics Program